Qatar Car Spottings

Thursday, July 06, 2006

My first post!

Well, here is my first post...
I will post all the cars I saw from the b
eginning of this week.
Please forgive me for the bad quality of some of the photos!

Ford Mustang GT with a nice paint job!


Mercedes-Benz CLS55 AMG


Mercedes-Benz S500 AMG



Lamborghini Murcielago (sorry for the blurry photo!)


I also saw a Ferrari F430 Spider, a MB CL65 AMG, an Alpina B7, a BMW 645ci and a Porsche 911 Turbo. But please forgive me for not having my camera!

2 Comments:

  • sweet pics of cars i think they are great! i saw a porsche carrere gt rightnear the rammada junction once but dident have a camera at that time. add me to your friends list and we could talk more about cars see ya.

    By Blogger UNKNOWN-BLOGGER, at 4:21 PM  

  • gr8 collection dude..may ask for some fotos..got some gud 1,s here...hash_f430@hotmail.com...ask me..if u want..

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Automobile blogs