Qatar Car Spottings

Saturday, July 22, 2006

More updates from Landmark

I went to Landmark Mall today to buy some stuff... And guess what?... I saw some cars! lol!

BMW M3 e46


Bentley Continental GT


Gemballa GT Biturbo


Chevrolet Corvette C6


As I mentioned earlier, I was in Landmark today. As usual, it was "packed" with cars. I saw a BMW M5 e60, a Porsche 911 Carrera, a Porsche 911 Turbo, a Porsche 911 Carrera S, a MB CL55 AMG, a MB CLS55 AMG, lots of MB S500 AMGs, a BMW Z8, a BMW 645ci, a Porsche Cayenne Turbo S... And best of all, I saw an Aston Martin DB7! Forgive me for being an I-D-I-O-T and not taking any pics. Just like what happened to me with the Lamborghini pics before. Everytime I see such a "notorious" car, I get too excited and either take a very crappy picture or simply forget to take one at all!

2 Comments:

  • Thanks for your comment salman :)
    I have just made an e-mail account especially for the blog.

    myqcsblog@gmail.com

    I have also added it to the front page.
    Send them anytime you want...
    However, if you want my personal e-mail, feel free to pm me on SSC. I just don't want to put my e-mail here to avoid spam. You know how the internet is nowadays ;)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 4:11 AM  

  • The Mini Cooper parts never did give names to their cars, instead consistently using letters and numbers to designate the coupes,

    sedans and the SUVs. With the Mini Cooper parts Q45 being the flagship sedan, the Mini Cooper parts found its place in the American

    market.The Mini Cooper parts never did give names to their cars,instead consistently using letters and numbers to designate the

    coupes, sedans and the SUVs.

    Thanks

    Mini Cooper parts

    http://www.iautobodyparts.com/ Mini Cooper parts

    By Blogger autobodypart8, at 9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Automobile blogs