Qatar Car Spottings

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Bad news... :(

I have some bad news... I will be out of Qatar for a while. That means less photos I know... But don't worry, I managed to get someone to join this blog and will hopefully, post more and more photos...

Anyways... Here is something funny that happened to me in the airport. I was waiting for the gates to open after finishing all the procedures. So, I sat in a seat facing the glass so that I would be able to see the runways and watch planes taking off and landing. Suddenly, this showed up from nowhere driving next to the runway!

Bentley Continental Flying Spur


On my way to the airport that day, I saw a Porshce 911 Carrera S, a Porsche Cayman S and a Mercedes-Benz E55 AMG all in the same street...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Automobile blogs