Qatar Car Spottings

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Sorry... But no pics this time! :S

Yes, I know that it's really stupid to create a new post without any pics... But I just had to!
Yesterday, I was in City Centre. And as usual didn't see a thing!
But... Right after leaving City Centre I saw a BMW M5 e60, the next intersection I saw an Aston Martin Vanquish!! The following intersection I saw a Mercedes-Benz SLK55 AMG.
I really hate myself for not being able to take any photos. All this because I was... eating some f**king doughnuts!! :@

What makes me mad is that the Vanquish was in a very very rare color. Yellow! A yellow Vanquish! That is properly rare!... I really love that car!

Anyways... Hopefully, normal service will resume in a few days and I will be able to get some pics this weekend. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Automobile blogs